1. Soaked, filled, or loaded to capacity.
2. Drunk, having had too many alcoholic beverages, stoned, high, having slurred speach, and unable to facilitate coherent thought process of any kind.
3. Immersed in thoughts, either happy, inspiring, terrifying, or depressed.
1. "Your clothes are saturated with rain."
2. "Like my body?... I was honored to be on our.. next performer's new video... And if I ever record an album.. I want this guy to produce m-mine.. and make me beautiful duets.. 'cause he's freakin' genius!..." - Anna Nicole Smith @ The American Music Awards 2004
3. "I've been deep in thought all day, worried about the unknown and what shall become of me, blah dee blah blah."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.