sand-man-nd Meaning and Definition (Secondary)
1) (v. t. slang) A term used for a male supporter of the Obama movement.
2) (v. t. slang) A word to describe a male who is politically inept but feels his political views are worth being told to the world. Even when no one cares. (verb)
3) (verb-ish) In meaning of political inadequacy when the person expresses, trolls, trolling his political views in a public on line forum.
4) (verb) To have and or express liberal tendencies.
1) "He is a true sandmannd. He carried his Obama sign high when protesting the Republican convention in St. Paul MN during the 2008 election"
2) "He sure is a sandmannd when it comes to talking about political stuff. I wished he would get a clue"
3) "Oh boy! I had to PM you. We have another sandmannd sounding off in the general political forum. Where do these people get their political information from?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.