1) A terrorist's car.
2) A car for people who can't quite afford a real yuppie car.
3) A car for people who think that they deserve more than what they have, but can't quite justify it. i.e: lower to middle level managers who got their jobs to keep them away from important processes & relationships that they tend to destroy.
1) Ahmed wired the semtex to the underside of his Saab before driving into the train station.
2) But daddy, I really wanted a beamer! All my friends have beamers, and we were going to make a beamer circle around the mall. I might as well be driving mom's volvo, except for the dents and dried blood from all the people she's hit.
3) Yesterday I told bill that he's have to start coming in late occasionally because my quarterly report has space for things that need improvement and I can't think of anything to put there. So, I told him to buy a Saab.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.