1. Not just broken, but extremely broken
2. Something having a major glitch.
1) That exam was royally rigged. The teacher put questions on it from chapters we didn't even cover!
2) My computer is definitely royally rigged. I took it to the Geek Squad today and it has over 300 viruses on it.
3) Jack's relationshp with Cindy is royally rigged. He got drunk last weekend and slept with her best friend.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.