1. a rebellious, loner who follows their own rules
2. a prostitute who rejects the idea of pimps
3. an independent woman
4. a person who cons using intellect, charm, or force
5. an uncontrollable person
1. I don't mess with them fools, you know I'm a rogue. I stay to myself.
2. Man, my best ho just turned into a rogue on me lettin them renegades get in her head.
3. I bet you you don't smash that girl. She straight rogue, you gotta step your game up... She got her own.
4. She was a rogue man! She made me feel so good and I just gave her all my money! Now I can't find her!!
5. I'm done with him. He's a rogue. He stays out all night and don't do anything I ask!! Ugh!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.