1. To bad mouth, dis' or burn.
2. A cone.
3. To steal something, 'rip someone off' or a 'rip off'. Also 'ripping' tracks from an Audio CD onto your CPU.
1. "I'm gunna rip Greg about how he asked that girl to piss on him and she said no!"
"Stop ripping me about my new haircut."
2. "Hurry up and rip that bong."
3. "We should rip off some new clothes from General Pants Co."
"I'm going to rip off Erik's How High DVD tommorow."
"That $100 t-shirt was the biggest rip/rip off!"
"I'll rip a few song's off these CD's and burn myself a mix CD."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.