1. Proof that the music industry is no longer a raw, gifted talent extruder. More like a money sucking, take-a-quasi-supermodel chick-between-the-ages of 12-21-sex her up-record her horrible voice-and-use state-of-the-art equipment to alter her voice into sounding like pre-21st century Whitney Houston-Shoot a video of her masturbating-and-force youth to buy the album through brainwashing promotion-mechanism.
2. A teenager with questionable parental guidance who must have sold her unriped body for a recording contract.
3. A joke.
4. A dollar store version of a Bratz doll.
5. To sing in a voice used a torture devices in nuclear wars.
6. Someone who needs to be bombed down by a Japanese fighter jet.
Mother: Hey...Hey! Since you didn't eat your broccili, I'm gonna make you listen to Rihanna's umbrella 47-times for the rest of the night!
Child: (screams at the top of his lungs) Mommie, NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!! (stomps and cries hysterically) I'm sorry! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYY!
Mom: (turns on Rihanna's "Umbrella" and put child in time-out) If you leave this seat, I will spank you!
Child: Give me the spanking! GIVE ME THAT SPANKING! (The child takes Rihanna's CD out and breaks it into pieces, He pulls down his pants and happily takes the spanking instead)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.