The 2nd and most controversial ammendment to the Constitution. It is part of the bill of rights.
1) The right to have bear-like arms
2) The right to own a firearm
3) The right to shoot a bear and put its arms on the wall
4) The most confusing thing in the world
1) Damn! Halloween is so much better now that I have the right to wear bear arms. I'm going to scare everybody!
2) Martha, I'z goin' a shoot me a crocodillio or a deer for our dinna' cause I gots the right to bear me some arms.
3) Since I have the right to bear arms, I might as well mount this petrified bear on the wall.
4) What were our forefathers thinking when they gave us the right to bear arms? Maybe they never thought it was possible for something this vauge to be misinterperated.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.