1) One who burns rice. 2) Stovetop heat generator manufactured specifically for over-cooking rice. 3) Modified import economy cars. Modifications might include suspension, engine, exhaust or visual modifications. Roughly 2% of the cars taking part in this phenomenom are true performance machines. The remaining 98% are made up of strictly superficial modifications and are just sad attemps that do little more than show the need of the driver to stand out from, and above, their peers. Unfortunately their efforts generate the opposite effect.
1)Chad is a rice burner. 2)Chad bought a new G.E. rice burner at Sears. 3)Chad locked his keys in his rice burner when he went to the mall.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.