1. to strike an individual in the genital region.
2. to lay a good blow to one's mommy/daddy button.
3. to drop the hammer on one's meat and two veg.
4. to pitch a baseball square in one's junk.
1. (To be said in agony) AAAGGGHHHOWWW! NO WAY! Your two year old son just released the meteor!
2. I was swinging the hammer, missed the nail and I released the meteor!
3. Honey, if a man is ever being inappropriate with you, just release the meteor then run!
As derived from the phrase "RELEASE THE METEOR!" said, rather screamed, by Frau in the movie Austin Powers: Goldmember, after which point, Mini Me releases the heavy hunky thick steel meteor tied to a string. The intention is to strike the globe to illustrate what will happen when the real gold meteor strikes Earth but this meteor misses the globe and "accidentally" finds it's way into Dr. Evil's General and two Colonels.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.