1) A rape-assualt attack.
2) A failed attempt at something, or poorly planned event.
v. rault, raulted, raulting.
1) To perform a rape-assualt on another.
2) To otherwise shaft or violate another.
1) To be violated or somehow infringed upon.
2) To be rape-assualted.
3) To undergo the process of raulting.
Originating in Bellingham, Washington.
n. Dude, that was a total rault.
Rault! Rault, biatch!
I'm raulting you up.
Yeah, I was totally raulted.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.