1. a spectrum of colored light appearing in the sky; created by sun shining through rain.
2. a 'member' of the rainbow family of living light; term denoting the activities and philosophies the aforementioned.
3. someone who attends rainbow gatherings frequently.
4. a symbol widely appropriated by members of the gay community.
1. "Look! A rainbow behind the clouds."
2. "Welcome Home is an integral part of rainbow."
3. "This is Cactus' 26th gathering. He's a hardcore rainbow."
4. "My sister totally sports the rainbow."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.