1. (n) when something disagreeable happens to a person, it is a raid.
2. (v) to raid a person is to continually annoy that person.
3. (v) to raid an object is to take excessive amounts of it when it is clearly far too much.
1. "When the power went out I had to reset all my clocks. What a raid."
2. "He raided me. He wouldn't shut up about when he beat me at Halo."
3. "Alright, who raided the peanut butter? It was half-full 5 minutes ago! What a raid!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.