1. Drug dealers "push product" by selling drugs to customers on the street and making a large profit.
2. Selling a ton of stuff on eBay constantly while making profit on the auction close price as well as the shipping cost.
3. The logistics of moving (or "pushing") large quantaties of an item(s) resulting in a high capital yield.
1. Chinese powersellers pushing product on eBay to customers worldwide.
2. What a product pushing power-pusher!
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.