1) Humiliated completely, as in disrespected. See clowned.
2) Bluffed out of a pot in poker.
3) A big upset in a fight.
Punked in verbial form: "To make a punk out of someone."
1) Police officer #1: Damn that kid just ran off with my badge and the blow!
Police officer #2: WTF! you idiot! you're supposed to pull your gun out with your badge!
Police officer #3: You just got punked fool.
2) Damn, that guy had 2 7 offsuit, you got punked man.
3) Yao Ming took down Shaq? Yea he got punked.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.