1. To complete something succesfully. It can be pulling a chick, as stated by everyone, skateboarding move or any mission.
2. A cricket shot in which the batsmen 'pulls' the ball cross-batted onto the 'legside'.
3. To do something 'suss'.
1. "I've been too busy on urbandictionary to 'pull' many chicks recently."
"Do you think I can 'pull' a frontside 180 switch 5-0 on this ledge?"
"I can't believe we jus' pulled that mission off!"
2. "The bowler pitched short....so I 'pulled' him for four."
3. "Hey man watch out,I think he's trying to pull something on us here."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.