1. To whine; wimper.
2. To whimper; to whine, as a complaining child.
3. To be used as a ploy to sell items on ebay.
1. "I've never seen anyone pule so much." -said of Oprah when she complained about not getting her chicken on a stick.
2. "Don't pule sir" - said to Bush when Iraq surrendered quickly.
3. "I've been posting a few auctions with the word "pule" in the title, and I am encouraging others to do this also." - www.cockeyed.com
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.