pro'li-sin'gu-lar'i-ty n. pl. -ties.
1. The point in a given non-interactive entertainment presentation* at which the presentation ceases to be compelling due to length.
2. Theater. The theoretical point in a given non-interactive entertainment presentation at which the presentation is converted to interactive electronic game format to preserve its overall integrity.
3. Gaming. The theoretical point in a given interactive electronic game at which the game is converted to non-interactive entertainment presentation due to lack of storyline integrity. See Doom. –also pro-li'ci-sin'gu-lar'i-ty n.
*e.g. a staged theatrical performance
Definition (c) 2006 Wondrous Inventions. http://crazedgnome.wordpress.com/
1. This season of "24" reached prolisingularity nineteen hours ago.
2. Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series may become a game but will never make it to the movies due to prolisingularity.
3. The movie "Doom" sucks.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.