1. (n.) A work in progress
2. (n.pl.) Government subsidized housing for low income families (see projects)
3. (n.) Someone one card short of a deck, or who is socially a little awkward.
1. I'm working on a large engineering project for my company
2. Seemingly safe Atlanta's high crime rate is usually attributed to the extremely high concentration of crime in the projects.
3. You know that Pete still wears shorts when it's snowing outside? That guy's a real project...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.