1. One who spends a lot of time playing games.
2. One who takes the playing of games very seriously.
3. One who does well at playing a certain game.
4. (Derogatory) One who plays the game for their own advantage; often used by players of role playing games to refer to players who they believe care more about character advancement than about role playing.
1. Being in a long session of playing games.
Bob is a powergamer who plays 8 hours a day.
Bob is a powergamer who spends a lot of time planning about playing his game.
Bob is a Poker powergamer; he is really good at Poker.
Look at that 100th level Bob and his gear, man, is he a powergamer or what?
Bob is powergaming right now for 12 hours straight.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.