1. Abbreviation of PostModern
2. An architectural style characterized by formal style being secondary to superficial decoration.
3. An architectural philosophy in which refference and context are paramount, and form is secondary.
4. A philosophy of dismissal, ridicule and removal from older concepts.
5. Usually denotes a lack of sophisticated sense of taste or style. An excuse for bad design.
"That new ugly-ass Wal-mart is so Pomo, I hate it."
"Either the website was designed by a rabid chimpanzee, or it was supposed to be very Pomo."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.