1) Particles given off by blooming plants that, in high amounts, can be visible on standing objects. Pollen tends to have a yellowish color.
2) Something that many people are allergic to. Most people suffer from itchy eyes, raw throat, runny nose, suffy nose, and/or headaches. Keep in mind that pollen can also cause sneezing in people who may or may not be allergic to pollen. This type of allergy is often called a seasonal allergy.
3) A person allergic to pollen may not want to live in the Atlanta, Georgia area because there's SO MUCH MOTHER FUCKING POLLEN!
4) Number 2 on my shit-list...yes I have a shit-list.
1) >Hey Joe, did you see all the pollen on my car?
>No because my allergies have blinded me.
2) >Rick, did you happen to see how high the pollen level is today?
>No, because in Atlanta, there's always very high pollen levels in the *achooooo* spring.
3)>WHY THE FUCK DID I MOVE HERE!?
4)>Dick, did you read my updated shit-list?
>Yeah I notest that you put Barrack Obama in front of Dick Cheney
>That moves pollen into the number 3 spot, in front of Barney and Michael Moore.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.