1. To actually be farming land; digging into new dirt
2. Exploring new ideas; digging into new dirt
3. Fucking a girl for the first time; digging into new dirt
origin: Utah, circa 1869
originator: Joseph Smith; planting seeds, while creating a new religion, while sowing his seed with his 4 wives
1. "we're plowing new ground today, we've run out of space in the garden"
2. "with the new PenisPLUS Erection Extender, you will please her more than you could imagin!"
3. "i'm plowing new ground with jenny tonight. i might use that new Penis thing.."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.