1. noun The relative highness or lowness of a musical note
2. verb To throw an object in a particular direction
3. verb To get rid of; to throw away into the trash
4. noun A statement used for advertisement
1. When you inhale helium, it raises the pitch of your voice.
2. He pitched the baseball from the mound.
3. This is broken. Just pitch it.
4. He gave us his sales pitch.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.