(AS A VERB)
1) To force someone into submission, as in a wrestling match.
2) To give someone your pin was an indication of "going steady" in the 1950's.
3) To have sexual relations with a woman.
(AS A NOUN)
4) A small, skinny, needle-like object.
5) An ATM or other numerical passcode (capitalized).
1) On Sunday afternoons jo mama and I often engage in Greco-Roman wrestling. I usually end up pinning her.
2) Back in 1957, I pinned jo mama and asked her to the high school dance.
3) Back in 1957, I pinned jo mama in the back of my convertible after the high school dance.
4) Jo mama asked me why mine was so big, but your daddy's was the size of a pin.
5) I forgot my pin at the ATM when I needed $3.99 to pay jo mama for her services. So I had no choice but to give her the old St. John's Surprise.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.