1. A specimen of incoherent architecture.
2. 'Roids, in the plural.
3. Short for pile o' shit, used esp. with potentially dangerous machinery.
1. The Gellert is that Art Nouveau, Neo-Gothic Turkic revival pile on the Donau.
2. That three legged beaver got piles from the hot seat.
3. Effin Aeoflot pile, thought we would die, duct tape on the fuselage...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.