1. Friendly rogue woman; smiling adventuresome breasted one
2. Awesome burner chick; girl with smile and something to share with strangers who just showed up in yer camp to say hi!
3. nekkid woman out on a limb, both figurative and literal.
pikhara: the act of being a pikhara
MISS PIKHARA: pageant winner, most cheerful and outrageous. Also could imply best bribe, least amount of clothes. ;)
Root: 2 words
1. A woman who is a rogue or adventurer.
2. The main character in a picaresque novel when that character is a woman or girl.
cheerfulness, i.e. calm delight:--gladness, X greatly, (X be exceeding) joy(-ful, -fully, -fulness, -ous).
All burn references are to Burning Man, and regional burns such as Flipside, Myschievia, Transformus, and Interfuse, etc.
That pikhara said she loved me and gave me this necklace.
I love that you are so pikhara! You are a role model for the community in that feathered hat and star sunglasses and not much else. some glitter. and grapes! yum!
I crown you MISS PIKHARA! for all of the above and the hand massage i received last night after the burn.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.