1. Any of several mammals of the family Suidae, having short legs, cloven hooves, bristly hair, and a cartilaginous snout used for digging.
2. (Insult) A derogatory term for a heavy eater, a slob, a pervert, or a chauvenist male.
3. A propane tank, often used for cooking and water heating in rural areas.
4. (Military) Nickname for the M60 machinegun, used by the U.S. Army since the 1950s and only recently replaced by the M240.
1. We have several pigs on our farm.
2. You're such a pig.
3. We need to refill our pig soon or we'll have to take cold showers every morning.
4. My pig eats through ammo like nothing you've ever seen.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.