Loves NFL on Sunday. Loves beer. Loves underdogs. Loves Rocky Balboa. Loves relying on pure instinct and senses. Loves taking leaps of blind faith. Loves being ignorantly in bliss. Loves the smell of a freshly baked lasagna. Loves phrases like "haya doin" , "fughettaboutit", "stopppp it", or "get outta town". Loves referring to spouse as "the wife." Loves seeing lazy animals (eg. pig dog). Loves to sleep - and last but not least - loves other pigs.
1. "Hunny, come help me get this out of the basement"
"Baby, it's Sunday. Go get me and the guys some beer. Oh and get a pizza while you're at it"
"God you're such a pig sometimes."
"I know but I love it."
2. "I really have no idea what your hand is, but my pig instincts tell me you're bluffing, haya DOIN"
3. "How'd you know I was cooking lasagna?"
"Don't worry about it. It's pig stuff."
4. (petting lazy dog) "This dog reminds me of my son. A true pig"
5. "You comin' tonight Tony?"
"Yea yea, fughettaboutit. Lemme just settle things with the wife real quick"
6. Saying "haya doin" in place of "bye".
7. "Gotta love Rocky. He fights for us true pigs"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.