1) one who is in a state of peace.
2) Dead, departed, 6ft under
3) asleep, cognative relaxation or rest, tiredness
4) the act of having left/dipset/outy/bounced/koppin
1) "Look at the beast of a hobo peaced on the sidewalk."
2) "Yo cat, lemme use your cell, my battery jus peaced."
3) After jesting all day, Gary was peaced.
4) Bill peaced when the cops showed up.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.