1. Large co-educational Catholic high school in where else but Paramus. Not exactly the premier Catholic high school in Bergen County, but it does have the bubble out back now. It's kind of overcrowded and is often criticized for that, as well as the astounding number of potheads the school matriculates every year. Mr. Agostino keeps it real though, and if you're really a troublemaker you usually get black-bagged. There's good things about the school like the bus that goes straight into the city (163), and the other bus that drops you off at the Garden State Plaza (756). In literature the school often touts its diversity, and in all honesty they're not lying.
2. Where me and a lot of other people in my town went to high school because the 163 happens to run through my town.
3. Where a lot of Bergen and Passaic County kids go to school either because they prefer the appearance of the PC uniform over the uniform of another school or because they have moderately rich parents and their friends from the next town over are going too.
1. Paramus Catholic is the largest private school in New Jersey and they have "rigorous" admission standards.
2. Yep, it's 7:15 in the morning and a bunch of kids in khaki pants and plaid skirts are standing on a corner. Must be PC kids.
3. Omg i was gonna go to IHA, but thn lyk I relaized PC has a cuter uniform nd lyk my friend Kaylee from Maywood is going thur to soo I told my mom if she made me go to IHA I wuz gonna go psyco nd she wuz lyk ok.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.