1. Adjective: A group which is open to members of all sexual orientations or gender identities including straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual, or transvestite.
2. Noun: A person who is sexually interested in other people regardless of gender including males, females, transexuals, tansvestites, gender benders, hermaphrodites, intersexuals, androgenous people, and those with sex-chromosome anomaly such as klinefelter syndrome or turner syndrome.
3. Noun: A person who is a member of a pansexual group or a person who associates with people of all sexual orientations but is not necessarily interested in sex with people of all sexes or genders though they may be comfortable with public displays of affection (PDAs) or semi-public sexual activity which is not confined to their own sexual orientation.
4. Noun: One who perceives all activities and experiences as sexual.
5. Noun: One who believes that all consensual activities are ethical.
6. Noun. One who believes that all
human behavior stems from the sex drive.
7. Adj. Pertaining to a person, group, or idea fitting the above descriptions.
Derivation: From the greek "pan" (meaning "all") and the english "sexual"
Alternate forms: pansexuality pansexualism pansexualist pansexualize
XYZ is a pansexual BDSM education and support group. Any adult interested in the safe sane and consensual (SSC) practice of spanking, bondage, discipline, sadomasochism, domination & submission, polyamory, or fetishes, regardless of sexual orientation, is welcome to attend.
Membership in some alternative sexuality groups is restricted to people of a particular gender or gender preference but the pansexuals are comfortable around people regardless of sex, gender, or gender preference.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.