This is a narcotic prescription. If not taken properly, can result in overdose and/or death. Please take this advice. DO NOT TAKE UNLESS you were prescribed it. DO NOT BUY it from someone. and PLEASE only take as directed. See below.
3 friends are DEAD because they were srewin around with oxycodone. they weren't even in their 20s yet. One of their grandmother's found them on Saturday morning after partyin Fri p.m. PLEASE don't do this.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.