1. A bold color, a cross between yellow and red.
2. A spherical citrus fruit of this color.
1. of or relating to the color orange
2. of or relating to the flavor of the orange fruit.
1. A word you'll never see at the end of a line of a rhyming poem.
2. Punchline of a grade school knock-knock joke.
The plural form is "oranges," which is also a sweet poem about a first date by the author Gary Soto.
Orange soda doesn't taste like oranges, but at least it's the right color.
...Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.