1) To open and unpackage something, generally for the first time.
2) To operate a motor vehicle in a spirited fashion.
3) To commence, or return, fire at a person or thing.
1) Hey, let's go open up that new PS3.
2) Yeah, just a few minutes ago, we had 'em opened up out there on Redwood.
3) Why don't we take the 1911 out and open up on some bottles and cans?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.