1. n. State of unawareness
2. n. a 2006 game in the Elder Scrolls series. The largest and best game to date
3. n.> A hell-like alternate universe in the game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
4. n. A death sentence for your computer
1. She's in oblivion when I talk to her about the war in Iraq, it seems she just dont care
2. Wanna come to my house and play Oblivion. Expect to not see the sun for a few months, though.
3. Near the beginning of the game, you have to close a gate to Oblivion.
4. I got Oblivion for my computer, and it exploded when I started it.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.