1. The 15th letter of the English Alphabet.
2. Slang for an "ounce", in reference to drugs.
3. Abbreviation for "orgasm".
4. Abbreviation for "oh".
5. Slang for the work of literature, "Othello", by William Shakespeare, recently cited in the movie "O", a horrible modernization of the Othello story.
1. abcdefghijklmn > O < pqrstuvwxyz
2. Just shmok'd an o, bra. Fo' sho', what's that big floatin' rainbo' doin' flyin' around my space, yo?
3. Why, I just believe I had quite an 'o', dear!
4. O my! That is sooooo kewl!
5. One day Jack walked down to the video store to rent "O". 2 hours later the manager of the store found a mangled copy of "O" stuck sideways into the Tape Return slot.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.