The Northeast of the United States:
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Accents vary, New York, Philadelphian, Boston, and New Jersian are among the most noticable accents up here.
- If your from Jersey or Pennsylvania you call it a shore not a beach.
- We know what snow looks like and freeze our asses off during the winter.
- We consider NYC the capital of everything.
- There are some ghetto cities like Camden, Baltimore, some beautiful cities like NYC, Boston, Philly, and lots of rich suburbs.
- Lots of divirsity, whites, blacks, latinos, asians, all live here.
- In Jersey lots of malls, and suprisingly good beaches with huge waves.
- People are pretty accepting, like I said we are diverse.
If I wanna go to a great city, I'll go to Boston. Than I wanna shop so I will hit up NYC. After that I will get water ice in philly, and go to Jersey to buy stuff at that mall, go catch some waves down the shore, and get mugged in Camden. Northeast has everything, Mad love for Jersey, Philly, NYC, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and rest of the U.S
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.