1. Essentially a process, by which a 'person' is converted to a newbie.
2. noobition can be used in informal speech as a reference to a measure of an 'un kept' score; in which the final goal is becoming a total newbie.
1. c0de noobition is exceptionally high today...
2. c0de, your noobition has increased exponentially!
3. That's another point to his noobition!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.