1. An economically depressed country in Africa
2. A river in Africa
3. A spelling mistake made by KKKers who don't know that after a vowel, one "g" indicates a soft "g" sound. To indicate a hard "g", one must use two.
1. I went to Niger on vacation... There were lots of flies and dead people. It wasn't very fun.
2. The Niger River flows through Niger and Nigeria, among other places.
3. Ku Klux Klansman 1: LOL! Look at that niger! Let's go lynch him!
Ku Klux Klansman 2: Ur soooooo dum... It has 2 g's in it! im not lynching ne1 with u lol!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.