1. Five cents in United States currency
2. Five dollars worth of drugs, usually marijuana.
3. (Slang) Five hundred dollars.
4. (Slang) Five years (in prison, in the army, etc.)
1. I just spent my last nickel on a gumball.
2. I need weed, but I need rent money too; solution: buy a nickel.
3. I need a nickel to buy-in to this cardgame.
4. My boy Tre is doin' a nickel upstate for gta.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.