1. A person who is always fresh in public but has a nasty house.
2. A person who pretends to be nice but will talk about you in your face and you not even notice it until they walk away.
3. A person who will "politely" put you in your place if you get wrong with them.
4. A person that is nice to you in your presence but will talk about you behind your back.
1. She is fine but her house stinks. She's nice-nasty.
2. She just talked so bad to you and you didn't even catch it! She was so nice-nasty with it. LOL
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.