1. A new person to an AA meeting.
2. Vulnerable person who is new to a group.
3. Someone preyed upon by old timers.
4. Easy target for thieves, rapists and murderers.
1. Jane was a newcomer at the nightly AA meeting, and was quickly hit on by Bill W.
2. Being a newcomer to Alcoholics Anonymous, Jane choose a door knob as a higher power and Bill W. as her sponsor.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.