n., adj. net-ruh-vurt; v. net-ruh-vurt
1. a shy introvert in real life, but outgoing extrovert on the internet.
2. Psychology. a person characterized by concern primarily with his or her own thoughts and feelings on the computer (opposed to having a life).
3. Psychology. marked by netroversion.
1. No I would not like to lmirl with you, because I'm a total netrovert and it would not work for us.
2. My netroverted son is lame in real life, but aparently a real hero on the internet thingy.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.