A large country that borders Gallagher of Katieland, Kingdom of the Jews, Rabbiland, South Scrotum, Gandalf, Mongolia and the Sea of Wizards.
Nefaria has a population of 70 0000, 98% of them are tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. The other 2% are retarded.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.