A word created by Albert, it wasn't well-known until it became informal slang used in Taiwanese middle schools for floating hickeys on Frank's forehead. However, the word takes on different meanings today.
1. Way of life, a theology, a common cause or belief, something worth dying for
2. Word that, if spammed, can cause great joy to the spammer and incessant whining from naysayers
3. Term used to praise others and compliment them.
4. Term used to scold others and condescend to them.
1. "My life is all for naught. I need something to live for."
"Live your life. Live the life of a neeboo!"
2. "OMGBBQPMT no neeboo way neeboos are neeboo cool!"
"Shutup already with that word!"
3. "Wow, you finished all of college in 89 days? You're a freaking neeboo!"
4. "Dude, you scored a 1400 on the SAT? the NEW SAT? You're such a neeboo."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.