1. A person who uses necromancy to communicate with the dead.
2. A member of one or more cults for the same purpose.
3. A gothic teenager with necromantic tendencies.
4. A book supposedly written between 500 B.C and 1500 A.D and copied a dozen times, of which only one copy exists still, and is apparently in the Vatican Library. (Concerns Satanic Necromancy.)
1. "I use necromancy to talk to my dead nephew."
2. "Did you join the new necromancer guild in Stockholm?"
3. "She's so gothic... emo... almost a necromancer!"
4. "I'm going to use magic to flatten the Vatican and find the Necromancer."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.