1. To have excellent ability at a certian sport, activity, ect.
2. An appealing situation.
3. Another way to say "cool".
4. A title given to someone who is nasty(see 1) at something.
1. "Matt's nasty at lacrosse."
2. "We get out of school early? That's nasty."
3. "Halo's a pretty nasty game."
4. "Pat Nasty and Matt Nasty are nasty.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.