1. nW is a term used to describe a person with no real life, who spends much of their time bullying people in online games and attempting to hack people over the internet. An nW is typically vulgar, uneducated, and perfectly sealed inside their own little world of "safety".
2. A term used to describe a person who feels like a god when all the other people that are bigger than him are gone.
3. Someone that is single, and typically tries to impress the oppposite sex by attacking others verbally online.
4. A person who goes online to use vulgarity as a way of reassuring himself, and whose only joy come from puffing themselves up around other pilots. They use this sort of mental masterbation to feel tough.
5. Farmers derived this term from the cattle ranches in the 1800s. At the end of the day, a certain farmer would have to scoop the cow dung off the stable floor and load it into a wagon. His usual response was "no way", before they pulled straws to decide who got stuck with the task. As a result, farmers now call cow dung "nW", short for no way. It is a term not common among the higher class of more educated people.
6. nW is an online gamer that uses obscenity, vulgarity, and homosexuality to anger other people online.
7. In some isoloted parts of the world, it us used to describe excretion.
8. The lowest level one can reach of online gaming. Once one has exhausted all forms of immaturity and idiocy, they reach the level of nW. Few have ever reached this level before. The last known human to reach this level did so in the year 2001. His name was David.
There is an online pilot who's call-name is nW, and he is well known throughout the online gaming world as being somewhat of an arse. Few like him, and those that do are only pretending to be his friend in order to get the best of him. He has no real life friends, and brags about his non-existent girl friend he dreams about. His only joys are holding the online record in flying, and cussing out other pilots. His skills online are due to his bad connection. He lags people out, and therefore never beats them honestly.
It so happened that he picked on a small group of online gamers one day, called FBH, that turned the tables. He lost his site, his online power, and his position on the Zone. He brought new meaning the the word idiot online. Well done nW.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.