Myspace (or MySpace) is a free service that uses the internet for online communication through an interactive network of photos, weblogs, user profiles, e-mail, web forums, groups, as well as many other communication devices. This all-inclusive service is sometimes called a social networking interface. It is an active site always updating or creating new features for their members. Myspace is also sometimes used to describe a user created webpage on the Myspace.com service.
Members are usually titled as Myspacers.
* There are 20 forums with many different subforums.
* There are around 300,000 topics in the main site forums.
* A total of 3 million forum posts as of this typing.
* There are around 200,000 groups.
* There are around 60 million group forum posts.
* There are 5 new posts every second.
* There are over 10 million profiles inside Myspace. (as of March 11, 2005)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.